Looking to take the next step in your next search marketing career?
Below, you’ll find the newest jobs at brands and agencies in SEO, PPC and digital marketing – as well as positions we’ve shared in previous weeks that are still open.
Are you looking to hire? Submit your job listing here for free. Please include:
- Job title.
- Job listing URL.
- Date when the job listing closes.
- Where the position is located (e.g., remote, city, country).
- Salary range (we will not include job listings in this article unless they include this).
Note: We update this post weekly, on Fridays. So make sure to bookmark this page and check back.
Newest jobs in SEO, PPC and marketing
SEO Manager, Ultra Mobile (Remote)
- Salary: $85,000 to $100,000 (annual)
- Developing and executing SEO strategies to drive organic growth, with a keen understanding of intent across the customer journey.
- Performing SEO audits, providing performance improvement recommendations and working with internal teams to implement (Ex. page speed, site architecture, metadata, tagging etc.).
Search Engine Optimization Manager, Insight Global, (Miami / Hybrid)
- Salary: $82,000 to $110,000
- Managing a team of 2 direct reports and will be partnering with stakeholders across all ships to create “dreaming phase” content to get higher customer traffic onto the website.
- Ensuring all information on the front end of the website is up to date and accurate, as well as updating all merchandising promoted across website.
SEO Strategist, EverCommerce (Remote US)
- Salary: $80,000 to $90,000 (annual)
- Analyze and identify SEO opportunities via keyword research, competitor analysis, content gap analysis, link strategy, and technical SEO audits
- Understand and implement technical SEO audits and changes
SEO Specialist, Disruptive Advertising (Remote [except S.C. or N.Y.] or Salt Lake City)
- Salary: $70,000 – $90,000 (annual)
- Perform comprehensive client SEO audits
- Identify KPIs to measure organic success with clients
Search Engine Optimization Manager, Adtaxi (Remote)
- Salary: $60,000 to $65,000 (annual)
- Develop strategic plan for clients looking to set up SEO and analytics on new sites
- Review and audit client sites for areas that can be optimized or improved
Senior Content Strategist, Northstar (Remote)
- Salary: $55,000 to $65,000 (annual)
- Conduct keyword research to inform client strategy
- Ideate creative content ideas based on research of industry trends, keywords, competitor analysis, and trending topics.
Director of Digital Marketing, PCF Insurance Services (Lehi, Utah)
- Salary: $100,000 to $130,000 (annual)
- Develop digital marketing strategy, execute on cross-channel digital campaigns and oversee the digital ecosystem including
- Site management: PCF Insurance website, Agency Partners’ websites (100+) and intranet site
Content Marketing Manager, Auxis (Plantation, Fla. / Hybrid)
- Salary: $100,000 (annual)
- Become an expert on Auxis’ Finance Transformation & BPO Outsourcing Services and market trends in order to effectively position Auxis capabilities and thought leadership while proposing content topics (and formats) that increase our website traffic and lead generation among our targeted buyers
- Create, maintain and manage the content calendar for the assigned service lines
Senior SEO Strategy Lead, Airbnb (Remote)
- Salary: $185,000 to $230,000 (annual)
- SEO Strategy: Align with SEO experts across the company to establish the short and long term strategy for the channel that aligns with the broader marketing vision
- Global Content development: Build the content strategy by country to drive SEO channel expansion in all key geos and languages. Partner with editorial teams to curate highly differentiated content and refresh this content on ongoing basis
SEO Manager, NBC Sports (New York City)
- Salary: $90,000 to $110,000
- Website migration – end-to-end support from design to launch to reporting (URL architecture, redirect mapping, content optimization, QA, etc).
- Ensure articles and landing pages do not have structural errors and are properly crawled and indexed by search engines.
SEO Manager. MyAdvice (Remote)
- Salary: $75,000 to $85,000 (annual)
- Curate and lead an elite team of dynamic SEO professionals to plan, manage, and implement high-value SEO campaigns for our clients in the medical and legal industries
- Own the overall success and ensure the strategic efficacy of MyAdvice’s SEO service offerings
Search Engine Optimization Manager, Sosemo (New York City, Hybrid)
- Salary: $85,000 to $97,500
- Conduct keyword research and analysis
- Provides search engine accessibility consulting
Director of SEO, Workshop Digital (Remote, U.S.)
- Salary: $120,000+ (annual)
- Develop and implement a strategic vision for the SEO team
- Maintain standards of performance and ensure successful SOW execution across an evolving and expanding set of SEO services
Global Head of SEO, Glassdoor (Remote or San Francisco, Cleveland, Chicago, London, Dublin)
- Salary: $127,000 to $190,000 (annual)
- Lead all aspects of globally-distributed, experienced, in-house SEO team, including three direct reports. This is a player-coach role, and as the team lead you will have individual responsibility for the most strategically important SEO projects.
- Partner with a product/engineering team that is specifically dedicated to SEO infrastructure and enablement.
Sr SEO Manager, deeproots partners (Remote, U.S. hours)
- Salary: $75,000 to $96,000 (annual)
- Staying constantly up-to-date on new onsite strategies for local SEO (with an emphasis on Google My Business) and national campaigns and working with the COO to create SOPs to implement within the agency.
- Ensuring that we reach our partners’ KPIs in the desired timeline by managing existing and new strategies with the SEO team (Chief SEO Strategist and SEO Analyst).
SEO Specialist, Blennd (Denver, Colo., Hybrid / Remote)
- Salary: $55,000 to $65,000 (annual)
- Develop a strong understanding of branding requirements for clients as it relates to SEO initiatives.
- Perform technical site health audits to provide insights, itemize issues, and implement fixes.
SEO Marketer, Anglepoint (U.S. / remote)
- Salary: $60,000 to $80,000 (annual)
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials
SEO Strategist, Inflow (Remote)
- Salary: $67,000 to $86,000 (annual)
- Serve a small set of accounts as the lead SEO Strategist/Client Advocate
- Collaborate with Sr. SEO Strategists to assist with execution of SEO deliverables
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst (Senior and Expert), Bruce Clay (Remote)
- Salary: $5,000 to $10,000 (monthly)
- Technical deep-dive deliverables with extraordinary mentoring and client communication skills required.
- Increase keyword rankings and search engine traffic and ultimately conversions for client websites within exceptionally competitive search engine results pages.
Senior Analyst, SEO, Home Depot (Remote)
- Salary: $65,000 to $100,000 (annual)
- Perform continuous site auditing, and recommend scalable on-page optimization based on business objectives for both existing functionality and new opportunities
- Provide SEO best practices in alignment with current technical principles and homedepot.com systems
Senior SEO + Digital Strategy Analyst, Momentic (Remote or Milwaukee)
- Salary: $65,000 to $85,000 (annual)
- Developing, executing, and reporting on comprehensive SEO strategies.
- Identifying key SEO opportunities, tracking website traffic and KPIs, and analyzing competitor strategies.
SEO Testing Consultant, Search Pilot (Seattle, hybrid)
- Salary: $65,000 to $90,000 (annual)
- Managing the customer relationship, including onboarding of new customers and keeping them updated on test planning and results
- Coming up with SEO and CRO test hypotheses and working with customers to prioritize them
Senior SEO Specialist ~ Pure Visibility (Remote or Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- Salary: $58,000 to $65,000 (annual)
- Work with the SEO director to perform in-depth visibility audits for new clients and compile the results along with prioritized recommendations.
- Work with the SEO director to analyze and create action plans around common technical SEO components (canonicalization, sitemaps, crawl budget, schema, hreflang)
Director of Paid Search, Next Level SEM (Miami, Fla.)
- Salary: $80,000 to $115,000
- Implement and manage PPC/Google Ads (Search, Display, Shopping, Video) campaigns.
- Complete daily maintenance tasks for assigned clients.
Manager, Google Ads, Lionhurst (Remote)
- Salary: $65,000 – $70,000 (annual)
- Build, manage and optimize campaigns on Google Ads and Microsoft Ads for B2B SaaS companies.
- Assist with client communication and project management
Paid Search Senior Strategist, Socium Media (Remote, U.S.)
- Salary: $70,000 – $85,000
- Run day-to-day paid search operations for clients that could span across multiple verticals
- Will likely be fully managing and be the sole “owner” of at least one client within the first two months, depending on business needs
PPC Director, Upgrow (Remote, U.S. hours)
- Salary: Starting at $110,000 (annual)
- Establish how Upgrow delivers PPC, create playbooks and process documentation, determine the tools and roles we require, and essentially own all things PPC.
- Work with your team to create an effective PPC strategy for each client and offer client support when needed.
Paid Acquisition Account Manager, Jordan Digital Marketing (Remote)
- Salary: $75,000 to $95,000 (annual)
- Executing paid search and paid social strategy for clients
- Conducting strategic planning and optimization efforts
PPC Specialist, Vital Design (Portsmouth, N.H. / Hybrid)
- Salary: $50,000 to $95,000 (annual)
- Build highly targeted PPC campaigns (from scratch) across multiple channels.
- Manage multiple clients’ expectations, strategies, budgets, and conversions.
Senior Paid Search Strategist, Inflow (Remote, U.S. only)
- Salary: $74,000 to $97,000 (annual)
- Manage and serve as the primary point of contact for 5–10 paid advertising clients. Be responsible for the strategy, prioritization, planning, and execution for client PPC strategies in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and other relevant platforms.
- Build highly effective Shopping, Search, Display, and Remarketing campaigns for eCommerce clients.
Paid Ads Team Manager, Inflow (Remote, U.S. only)
- Salary: $80,000 to $118,000 (annual)
- Lead strategic planning sessions and team meetings
- Review deliverables and provide feedback to other team members
Other SEM and digital marketing jobs
Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Advertising, Doctors without Borders (New York City, Hybrid)
- Salary: $93,700 to $100,260
- Strategy and Execution. Collaborate with agency to develop, test, and execute growth strategies for revenue and acquisition – and for connecting with more diverse audiences.
- Content and Messaging. Work with Communications and Programs to leverage operational updates, advocacy needs, and breaking news in media campaigns.
Content Strategist, HireMinds (Portland, Maine / hybrid)
- Salary: $100,000 to $120,000 (annual)
- Develop, test, and put in place marketing programs that turns the TOFU into BOFU
- Lead a small team, setting strategy, goals, and development objectives
Content Writer – Senior Manager, CVS Health, (Remote)
- Salary: $75,400 to $158,300 (annual)
- Research, create, edit, and revise content to support strategic marketing needs
- Participate in the versioning of their work into other digital and multimedia formats in partnership with design and agency partners
Digital Marketing Platform Manager, Harvard Business School (Boston / Hybrid)
- Salary: $70,000 to $75,000 (annual)
- Act as project manager for SEO and related website updates.
- Create new websites and pages using CMS templates and modules.
Digital Marketing Specialist (PPC & SEO), Adena Health System (Chillicothe, Ohio / Hybrid)
- Salary: $44,137 to $73,569 (annual)
- Under the director of the Director, takes leadership and accountability of SEO strategy and execution that may include audits, social integration, linking programs, content development, profile management, conversion optimization, analytics and report generations
- Manages the PPC strategy and execution throughout all phases including development, design, launch, evaluation, and reporting to meet business objectives
Channel Strategist SEO/SEM Manager, Green Dot Agency (Remote / multiple locations)
- Salary: $86,000 to $159,000 (Remote or Multiple Locations)
- Lead programs and projects designed to maintain and evolve SEO and content strategy program including, but not limited to, channel strategy, implementation of new channels or new tactics, development of roadmaps, and channel governance.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with strategic marketers, strategists, data storytellers, and creative colleagues to drive data-driven channel strategies that align with stakeholder goals and drive business impact.
Digital Marketing Specialist, New American Funding (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $65,000 to $85,000 (annual)
- Integral role in planning and execution of performance campaigns spanning across digital channels
- Collaborate with design team on writing and implementing advertising copy for display/search ads, landing pages, video and positioning to ensure brand standards and accuracy
Want a chance to include your job listing on Search Engine Land? Submit your details here.
New on Search Engine Land