Candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 1000 while applying for the RFCL recruitment 20222. SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM/Female category are not required to pay any application fee. Candidates can refer to the official notification to check the post-wise eligibility criteria and required educational qualifications.
|Online application begins||July 29|
|Online application ends||August 18|
|Post name||Management Trainee|
RPCL Recruitment 2022: How to apply
- Go to the official website: rcfltd.com
- On the appeared homepage, click on the RPCL Recruitment link (will be active from July 29)
- A new registration/login page would open
- Login using the asked credentials or register to generate your login credentials
- Fill in the RPCL Recruitment for
- Key in asked details, upload documents
- Pay the application fee as asked and submit the form
- Take a print out for future references
Expalining the test pattern RFCL mentioned in the official notification that the online test will have two parts, Discipline related and Aptitude related. Duration of test will be ninety (90) minutes. The total number of questions will be 100, out of which 50 questions would be from mix of course curriculum of qualifying degree /relevant qualification of relevant discipline of two marks each and 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness of one mark each. There will be negative marking for wrong answer. The level of the domain subject will be as applicable for each post.